Support the growing community of families and individuals with disabilities who are participating in health and fitness programs.
The Mission of the Spirit Club Foundation is to empower people with disabilities to have greater access to health and fitness programs.
The Spirit Club Foundation seeks to expand outreach, educate the community, engage families and raise funds in order to fulfill the following goals:
- Offering financial assistance to people with disabilities to participate in health and fitness programs;
- Purchasing equipment and expanding locations providing specialized health and fitness programs;
- Providing financial assistance with transportation to and from gyms;
- Funding the training and certifications needed for those who wish to become certified health and fitness professionals; and
- Awarding the achievements of these athletes and those who support them.
PLEASE CONTACT BETHANY KEENER FOR INFORMATION
The Spirit Club Foundation partners with organizations to provide support for exercise and fitness programs that meet the needs of people with disabilities.